Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Yell Dog, trading address 38 Grosvenor Way Horwich Bolton, BL6 6DJ. The Terms and Conditions set out an agreement between ‘yourself’ and Yell Dog. Yell Dog is a company selling dog training equipment and providing specialist dog training.
Yell Dog will endeavour to make the website fully accessible to you at all times, but cannot guarantee access. On occasion the website may not be available while maintenance is carried out or for other pre-planned reasons.
Yell Dog reserves the right to refuse access to the website, terminate customer accounts, disable any user identification code or password, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our discretion, at any time.
If you choose to create an account then you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of that account and associated password. You must ensure that the password remains confidential in order to prevent unauthorised access to your account. You are responsible for keeping your password safe and secure, for not allowing others to use your account and for any activity which is carried out under your account. Yell Dog will not be liable for any activity which occurs as a result of your failure in this regard.
- Accuracy of content
Yell Dog makes every effort to provide accurate information regarding descriptions of items for sale, prices, recommendations for use and all other matters on its websites. Where permitted by law, Yell Dog disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of information on this website or anywhere else.
Yell Dog may provide information and advice, both on the website and by email. We will try to ensure this is accurate and appropriate. Information supplied on this website, by email or phone call. Yell Dog will not be liable for any loss or damage which results from the use of the website or the information it contains. All product images are for illustrational purposes only.
- Placement and acceptance of orders
Orders can be requested via this website, customer account facility or by telephone. The contents of an order can be updated by contacting us prior to the order being processed. Orders cannot be changed once they have been dispatched.
We reserve the right to decline the acceptance of any order, or cancel an order, in full or in part, for any reason at our absolute discretion. This applies up to the point we dispatch your order.
Yell Dog only accepts the order and agrees the contract to supply at the point of order dispatch (physical handover of the goods to the carrier).
You warrant that all information supplied by you to us during the order process is true and complete to the best of your knowledge.
Yell Dog Care
The Terms and Conditions set out an agreement between ‘you’ the owner and Yell Dog Care.
- Bookings are not confirmed until a consultation has been completed, the deposit has been paid in the case of boarding or house sitting, and the full amount for walking or garden exercise, and you have received a confirmation email.
- In paying the deposit you agree to the acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- For boarding or house sitting the remaining balance will be due 7 days prior to the commencement date. An invoice and reminder will be sent when this payment is due. Should payment not be received and we are we are unable to collect a balance, the booking will be cancelled.
- For walking or garden exercise, payment will be in advance either in cash, by bank transfer or via card payment. A secure electronic invoice payment system will be provided for this option.
- If it is necessary for keys to be picked up or dropped off or for travel to assessment meetings, these may need to be charged to you, dependant upon distance. You will be informed in advance if this is applicable.
- Cancellations of bookings by the owner must be notified to Yell Dog Care by email prior to the due date of the balance. Your deposit will be fully refunded in the case of boarding. In the case of house sitting, every effort will be made to return your deposit but any associated expenses incurred by Yell Dog Care to date will need to be considered. Dog walking and garden exercise bookings that are cancelled will be subject to a full refund, less any expenses incurred by Yell Dog Care.
- You agree to provide full and detailed information to Yell Dog Care about your dog including any behavioural, social or medical issues. During your continued use of Yell Dog Care services you agree to keep us informed of any changes.
- For boarding all dogs must be up to date with their vaccinations (including kennel cough), worming, tick and flea treatments and you will provide vaccination evidence.
- All dogs must be micro-chipped and the microchip number should be supplied to Yell Dog Care or details of the vet who holds the microchip number.
- Yell Dog Care reserves the right at our discretion to cancel the booking and refund your deposit without any liability.
- Only neutered dogs will be accepted for boarding. For walking and house sitting, you must inform Yell Dog Care if you expect your bitch is due in season.
- All boarded dogs will be fed ‘Platinum Adult Dry Dog Food’. The cost of this is included in the price quoted for boarding. If this is not suitable you must supply enough of your chosen food to cover the boarding period. There is no price reduction for supplying your own food.
- For boarding you will supply any medication your dog needs and bedding, lead, and toys that will help your dog to settle.
- Yell Dog Care will use all care to ensure the happiness, safety and welfare of your dog. If however your dog becomes unwell or has an accident whilst in our care we will take them to a veterinary surgery. If reasonable, this will be the veterinary surgery you are registered with. You agree to be responsible for payment of veterinary fees incurred. We do recommend that your dog is insured against sickness, accident, injury and third party liability.
- It is our policy to exercise all dogs on a lead. However, if you would prefer your dog exercised off lead you will be required to confirm this by email and you accept responsibility for third party liability and agree that your dog/s is insured (including third party liability cover). In the event of your dog not being insured we reserve the right to exercise your dog on a lead.
- It may be necessary in certain situations to cut short exercise because of extreme circumstances e.g. thunderstorms, or the dog appearing injured. In such circumstances you will be informed.
- Photos taken of your dog whilst in our care will be the property of Yell Dog Care and may be shared on our website or social media sites. Please be assured that no personal information or location will be shared – the security of you and your dog is paramount. However if you would rather photos of your dog are not shared please let us know.
- For house sitting services, house owners must have adequate home insurance in place. Whilst house sitting is likely to provide a reduction in risk to your property, Yell Dog Care cannot be held responsible for any incident caused by a third party or for any damage caused to your property by your dog.
- Yell Dog Care will make every effort to ensure the well-being, comfort and continued health of your dog. Yell Dog Care cannot be held liable for any loss, injury or death whilst in our care.